WHO AM I
After the atom form to its self and crushed to the empty space then sp
ecies started to grown, there were existed one beautiful and one handsome lived normally furthermore form a harmonious relationship to each other. Due to their loving and caring, they bear sons and daughters but the most famous of them is the one who wrote this recognition to its self named GREG
Knowing about me is just a simple one, even just I am a simple I could consider my self as precious one. Living on this beautiful and graceful land in almost twenty two years I inherent many valuable thing either material or behavioral that motivated me to stay stable and worthy towards my own life but it could not prosper without my parents and valuable individuals that surround my side.
People can easily predict who I am by my external appearance but without recognizing my internal description. About my physical characteristics, in my own, i’d blessed the most expensive appearance, a handsome and physically fit. I consider my appearance as a one it is because my mother and father told me that no one can compete my appearance, in their side but I realize that it is true in the reason that our physical appearance is our commitment, whether we like it or not it will stay in your life forever. Further I’m physically pit from birth until the end of my life. Usually, those who are not physically fit could not survive from different race. I’m so glad that I survive from this moment as a matter of fact I was a member of J.K.A. club or known as Japan karate association that did not basically consider the different verbal and writing words but focuses of the strength of your body, this club did develop my strength and muscular through martial arts. In regards my internal characteristic, I have a natural behavior, emotional feelings, and reputation that sometimes will change its nature however there will be any circumstances occurs. I have considerable person, whatever my neither mistake nor mistake from others, I always give an exemption as long as it will not injure physically. I term my emotional standard; I could easily disguise for heavy problems but can easily recover in whatever my inappropriate steps.
I reach my valuable stage in my life, as a college student but in inspite of my successes there were tears behind the happiness that I’ve experience and at this moment still mark a wound in my heart. It was started in the month of June in this year when my parents had there devours, felt so disguised with loneliness that prevail in my whenever I wonder it. We are ten members in our family that makes me motionless if ever what could be there future in this situation. Instead to stop my academic development, it makes me more courageous to face whatever circumstances that occurs in my studying I would like to prove them that I am the one who are building a brace in family.
I conceived my mind that all of us living this world from birth to b
ecome awake until our death is just useless without enjoying our life through doing good things respect each other and form a harmonious relationship in a good way to each other.

1 comment:
greg, have i already send your grade for this essay??
Post a Comment