Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Biggest Mistake in My Life



Life without experience could be useless, it is the product in interacting to each other. Each of us unique foot print that served as inspiration toward our coming momentous future. In my own standpoint, i have a lot of experiences that served as my basement towards my coming generation. Its started when i was still in high school student, due to each of ambition resulted to many circumstances but the good lesson was that it make me awake and progressive and stable out of temptation surround me at present. They said that high school life is the most precious joyful moment as a student. I would rather say that high school life was joyful but there were many situation that laid us into destruction in our own life. As a student, starting from first year i made some steps that was not supposedly. It started when one of my classmates invited me to cut class for some amusement. He brought me in a place that there were many sites together with his classmate. Eventually, we took our friendship and one of his classmate brought a bottle of liquor. Out of curiosity we celebrated our friendship. Another friend offered us with illegal drugs during this time and we took it. In another day, we did it again. those cutting classes, having fun instead of having our lesson. Until such time when i was alone. I felt lonely even there were many classmates surrounded my side. I really missed those things together with my true friends. So, we are separated from each other for out of communication i preferred to do those meaningless act in alone. I did not attend my classes. i went anywhere having fun and took those illegal drugs that i learned from my friends. Because of these, I failed. until i decided to stop school. I applied job as a cook in Iligan city for two years. I realized that that those things I did in the past brought me in some difficulties.

Hoping to stand from embarking in to ground, i enrolled again as a first year student and made my full blows making inspiration those past mistakes in my life. those mistake served as my sword to face another good thing in my studies. instead of having pleasure as a student i work harder i my studies. Then i conceived in my mind that our experiences served as our road to reach our accomplishment. Furthermore, its better to hold our own decision than depending others.

No comments: