Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Thing that Want to Achieve is the Future

Studying the wave of life have a meaning, fighting and sacrificing our own destiny. We may successful failed in achieving our goals but the opportunity offered to us are endlessness. Out of my silent steps I sat a lot of ambitions that make me brave whatever circumstances in my life. I may fail to achieve these but I will be trying my best.

Basically the thing that I want to achieve in the future is to finish my baccalaureate studies. I want to be a member the pillars of our criminal justice system. As a student I have my ambition. To achieve their goal, I will study harder and take the opportunity given by my parents, they are the ones who rent me to school and take the risk in terms of tuition free furthermore, they are the ones who give me courage in facing the hindrances a student specifically. I want to be a lawyer someday even though having profession impossible due to my long period of time out of studies , I’m now twenty one years old and will take ten year for this course. Somebody might say that it is impossible but in my own courage I will be achieving these in the way that I will find first a job after taking my baccalaureate education so that I can have a tuition for my studied eventually, I will be studying harder to get a wide back around doing my anything that may improve my ability in speaking and writing as will reading books related to law. I will striving whatever difficulties occurs my when a will studying to achieves these goals.
Most of us have a difficult task to do as part of our living but these difficulties will make as worthwhile out of these ambitions. Only one thing that can I share is never give up whatever were of life occurs in our lives but most of all trusting our holy and mighty father. He as the one who gives us life and challenges for molding ourselves as a human beings.

No comments: